Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cell Phones

Yesterday I went to the Sprint Store in Apple Valley to check out new phones. The ones we have are 2.5 years old and mine will not hold a charge.

I constantly have to charge it in order to use it.

So while there I noticed that they had 2 Samsung camera phones for 49.99. They were cool looking and were a great deal.

While pondering if I should just go ahead and get them, I decided to check with my better half. I pull out my phone to call him and low and behold it is Dead!

Well that's ironic! Steve thought it was funny! He also said that if I had called him at work to see if I could spend more money on junk I would have been in big trouble. So I guess my dead phone saved me.

Still no news on if I get a new phone though!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home