Friday, August 12, 2005

Excel

I currently have a project that I am doing for my online class. It has me making visuals for a section of a report to be handed in to a theoretical employer.

First let me say that I hate Excel! This will get me moans and groans from my father-in-law and my husband. (They LOVE Excel.) I spent almost 2 whole hours just trying to figure out what type of graphs/charts to use for the visuals that I need to do.
I had a ton of stats and needed 2 visuals that would complement the information.

Let's just say that I have no comprehension of axes and how to get the formulas in and make things look nice. Thank god for Excel literate people (Steve).

But in the end I do have to say that my visuals were stunning for international industrial heating pump sales.

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

And modest too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home