Friday, August 12, 2005

Vacation

Steve and I have finally figured out where we are going at the end of September! It looks like Boston!

I love Boston. I have been there once when I was a senior in high school and we went on a trip with the orchestra. We did tons of stuff and played with the Boston Pops. It was amazing!

We also hope to visit with Sarah and John who live in Hanover, NH. We have not been able to get out to them so I am excited about that prospect!

Steve is going to be attending a class in Reston, VA the week before our vacation and plans to fly from there to meet me in Boston.

So hopefully the class goes through and we can start planning!!

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great Linz! I hope you two really enjoy it! I wish we could take a nice vacation. Unfortunately we've been traveling everywhere else this year...even with a car that has good gas milage it gets expensive. Enjoy your vacation...you know if you want someone to watch Pippin...
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home