Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hair Update

Thank goodness that this salon was great! My stylist listened to what I wanted and everything went fine. Plus they were a little less expensive than the other salon. All in all a good choice.

I know I said I would try to post a picture and here it is.


This picture had to be taken the next day as I stopped at Walmart on my way home and had a very different experience. There was severe weather approaching and I decided that I might be able to beat it.

unfortunately no. Walmart called a code black and locked everyone in the store for 30 minutes due to the sever weather. I was horrified to be stuck there. All I had wanted to get was some candy to serve at a Baby Shower that I am having for my friend Laura. The weather was torrential rain, severe 50 mile an hour wind and there was no way that you could see anything at all to drive.

I waited it out, and then as soon as they cancelled the code black I hurried to leave. Big, fat mistake. It was still poring outside and the rain was going sideways. I decided to leave anyways and sprint for the car. Ha! I cannot run fast due to may back and by the time I reached the car I was soaked and my sneakers were drenched! As I was driving home County Road 42 in Apple Valley was under like 2 feet of water! The cars were having a hard time driving.

Needless to say my new do was ruined and I looked like a wet dog. So no picture right away!

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Code black! That sounds serious.

I like the new haircut/color. Looks great. Now do you risk the red next time? :)

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Linzy Eck said...

Thanks! I am still unsure about the red as Steve dosn't like it very much.
Linz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home