Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

Just a short post today as I am getting crazy busy!

I am hosting a Baby Shower for my friend Laura on Friday!

I love to give parties, just ask Steve! I think they are a fun way to hang out with friends and not have to go to the Bar! I have been busy making decorations, ordering the cake and corsage for the Mommy to be, ordering balloons and deciding on the menu.

We are having chips and dip, veggie tray and dip for appetizers. Lasagna, garlic cheese bread, salad bar for dinner.
And CAKE for dessert. I love cake! No shower is complete without it, although Steve has a hard time with the cake at every shower I have ever thrown idea.

Well ta ta for now and I may post some pic's of the party later this week!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely had a blast at the baby shower! Thanks again for everything!
Love, The mommy-to-be, Laura :)

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Linzy Eck said...

Thanks Laura! I had a blast to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home