Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

I really enjoy Halloween, and not just because of the candy!
I like all the cute little kids and their costumes, and I like handing out the candy.

Steve likes to eat the candy.

In the years past we have just had enough candy, had almost the exact amount, and also ran out of candy twice.

So this year I was not going to run out. I bought around 180 pieces of candy, a 12 pack of teddy grahams, and a 12 pack of fruit snacks. The grahams and fruit snacks were a hit with the wee ones. The candy was also a hit, other than we had way less kids this year. We probably have about 100 pieces of candy left!!!

It was a little disappointing that we did not have as many kids, but there is always next year.

I need to figure out a nice high place to put the leftovers otherwise I will be in big trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home