Monday, June 11, 2007

New Things!

I have my own computer! It is very exciting for me.

I went to a garage sale on Friday just down the street from us and low and behold they had a Dell LCD 15 inch monitor for 15 bucks! I of course had to have it, and asked the guy, "does it work?"

My neighbor for not much longer as they are moving soon said, "yes, Dell sent it with my laptop. I have never used it."

Luckily for me he was telling the truth, about it working at least.

Then later that same weekend I happened upon another garage sale that had a ton of computer keyboards for sale and bought my self a nice little Dell keyboard for 50 cents.

All in all a great weekend for me, Steve on the other hand had a lot lined up for him!!

He dragged the old computer up from the basement and hooked everything up for me and set up my stuff. So far so good it is working great!

But we shall see how long it is before I blow the whole thing up!!!!

A special thanks to my own special computer GOD, Steve!

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

So this means we'll get more frequent blog updates, right? :)

Good score on the computer stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home