Monday, April 30, 2007

Hey Mom, I think you have another call!


Today while I was talking to my Mom on my cell phone, I heard a beep. I then told my Mom she had another call, and she should hang up and answer it. So like the good, believing Mom that she is, she did just that.

After she hung up though there was another beep and I looked at the display and it said that Felicia was on the line. So I hurriedly pushed talk and said Hello? kinda quietly, still thinking that I did not have call waiting. It was indeed Felicia and I sheepishly told her that I had just made my Mom hang up, and the good friend that Felicia is laughed at my stupidity.

I just got off the phone with my Mom for the second time today, as she called to tell me that there hadn't been anyone on the line, and if I didn't want to talk to her at that moment to just tell her and she would be willing to call me back.

I again had to sheepishly tell my Mom about my caller id blunder and apologize to her. But just for good measure I'll add another sorry Mom to the blog and hope that takes care of that!

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger pacmandogbert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home