Thursday, October 12, 2006

So Cold!

Today I woke up at 7:30ish and went into the kitchen to see what the weather was like. Let me just say this, COLD! 25 Degrees cold!
There was even a dusting of snow on the deck from the previous nights storm.

Later this morning at around 9:30 I went to check to see if it had gotten any warmer, 27 degrees out. 2 whole stinkin degrees warmer!

Now you may ask yourselves why I am complaining about this, as I have always lived in the grand state of Minnesota. Well, it's early October and I am spoiled from the last few years of nice weather that we have had in the fall.

Oh well, at least I pushed Pippen out side in her cute little explorer jacket!

1 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Dan was saying how the weather had changed dramaticaly over there :(

Over here in England we had a very late spring this year and our Autumn seems somewhat delayed, with not too much change to the leaves yet! ill do a blog myself and get some pics of the trees with my dads camera over the weekend!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home