Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Guest Blogger

Linzy is sick tonight, and so was going to miss her self-imposed once-a-month blogging regiment. Since she's covered for me a few times, I thought I would return the favor.

Two weekends ago when I was in Cambridge, Linzy went down to Austin, MN for a bridal shower for Felicia. This one was a family shower, Linzy, Anita and Angela are throwing a 'friends' shower on the 10th.

Linzy said the shower was lots of fun, there's even video of all the attendees doing some sort of Hawaiian dance which I won't post because I value my life. But I'm not afraid to post pictures and add commentary.

Felicia and Linzy


The bridal shower cake (Felicia is getting married in Hawaii), the frosting looks tasty.


Whoo, exciting!


Felicia and Kendra


Apparently everyone was opening presents.


Kendra looks bored.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Sorry to hear that you are unwell Linzy, get well soon :)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Linzy Eck said...

Thanks Nikki!
I cannot believe that Steve blogged for me!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Dan Phillips said...

I cant believe he saved you like that. I think he should have dragged you out of bed and sat you infront of the computer. >;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home