Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's Been A While!

Well, I am not as dedicated to my blog as Steve. I have to admit it is daunting to have to come up with a new post every single day. Plus I just was plain busy.

My parents came for a visit over Labor Day weekend. It was a very nice visit. Even though Steve makes fun of my parents in his blog entry, I feel we had a good time.

School is winding down. This week is when the big presentation and proposal report are due. I have been slaving away on those everyday.

Our trip to Boston is coming along. We have the most important stuff done. Flights, hotels, car and notifying Sarah and John that we were coming to visit.

Visiting and praying for our friend Vanessa who recently found out that she has cancer. She recently under went 5 days of intensive inpatient chemo at Methodist Hospital.
She had a hard time with it but is home and recuperating quite nicely.


Thinking of you Ness!

Other than that just trying to keep my head above water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home