Tuesday, August 08, 2006

10 Year Reunion

I cannot believe it has been 10 years already since I graduated from High School.

Duluth East Class of 1996 is having their 10 year reunion the weekend of Aug. 25, 26 and 27.

they have planned many events, but the only 2 that I will be attending are the Friday evening mixer, and the Saturday dinner and slide show extravaganza.

I am lucky to be going to these events with my usual group, Heather, Katie, Brittany, and a few more to round out the festivities.

Hopefully a good time will be had by all.

I was a little nervous at first as Steve will not be going with me to the event. We had already told a friend that we would go to a 30th birthday party that she is planning for her hubby. OOPS! But that is ok because as soon as Steve heard that Brittany's husband Tony was not going it was an easy out for him! Not that he would not go with me if I wanted him to! But, really, how much fun would it be for him in a pack of women who are all good friends reminiscing about old high school days? I would guess on the good old scale of funness (yes I make up my own words) it would be a negative 5.

I have gotten over the nervousness and have been very excited about getting to spend the entire weekend with my friends. It will be a nice change as everyone is busy and it feels like it is hard to get together very often with them.

Well that is all for know. Hopefully some of my pictures will turn out so I can post them later!

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Sounds fun! I'm hoping I can get home for my 10th reunion next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home